As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the anticipated boxing match between Jake Paul and Tommy Fury has not taken place. Therefore, I cannot provide specific information about where you can watch this particular fight. Keep in mind that event details, including broadcasting platforms, may change, and it’s advisable to check for the latest information closer to the date of the fight.
However, I can guide you on general practices for finding information about upcoming fights and where you might be able to watch them:
- Official Streaming Platforms: Major boxing events are often available on official streaming platforms. Promoters may partner with platforms that specialize in pay-per-view (PPV) events. Popular options include:
- DAZN: DAZN is a sports streaming service that often hosts live boxing events. Subscribers can watch a variety of sports content, including boxing matches.
- ESPN+: ESPN+ is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a range of sports content, including live boxing events.
- Showtime: Showtime frequently airs high-profile boxing matches. Subscribers to the Showtime streaming service can access live events and a library of boxing content.
- Cable and Satellite Providers: Traditional cable and satellite providers may offer the fight on a pay-per-view basis. You can check with your local cable or satellite provider for information on purchasing the event.
- Pay-Per-View (PPV): Many major boxing matches are available through pay-per-view. You can order the event through your cable or satellite provider, and it is typically accessible through your television.
- Boxing Promoter’s Website: The official website of the boxing promoter organizing the event is an excellent source of information. Promoters often provide details about where the fight will be broadcast or streamed.
- Triller: If the fight is organized by Triller, a social media and entertainment platform, you may find information on their website or through their app.
- Social Media and News Outlets: Keep an eye on social media platforms and news outlets for announcements and updates regarding the fight. Promoters, fighters, and broadcasting platforms often share information on these channels.
- Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook: Follow the official accounts of Jake Paul, Tommy Fury, the event organizers, and the broadcasting platforms on these social media platforms for updates.
- Sports News Websites: Sports news websites, such as ESPN, Bleacher Report, or BoxingScene, often provide updates on upcoming boxing matches, including where to watch them.
- Local Venues and Theaters: Depending on the popularity of the fight, some local venues, such as bars or theaters, may host viewing events. Check with local establishments to see if they are broadcasting the fight.
- Movie Theaters: In some cases, major boxing events are screened in movie theaters. Check with local theaters for information on special screenings.
- Streaming Apps and Smart TVs: Smart TV platforms and streaming devices often have apps for specific streaming services. If the fight is available on a streaming app, you can access it through your Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, or similar devices.
- Smartphone Apps: Some streaming services have dedicated apps for smartphones. You can download the app and watch the fight on your mobile device.
- VPN Services: If you are in a region where the fight is not readily available, you may consider using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access streaming services from a region where the fight is being broadcast.
Note: Always ensure that you use legitimate and authorized methods to watch events. Avoid illegal streaming websites, as they may violate copyright laws and compromise the quality of the viewing experience.
Remember, the availability of the Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury fight on specific platforms can vary, and it’s recommended to check for the latest information from official sources as the event date approaches.